Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What is life?

I have been neglected my blog for so long. So, i'm here to blog!


When I heard the news about Japan is having 8.9 magnitude earthquake and this caused tsunami, over 100,000 people is missing, more than 1000 people is dead. I swear I was near tears. I don't know what can I do besides praying for them. Life is unpredictable, you never know what is going to happen on the next second. Appreciate your life from now on, live with no regrets. I'm actually telling myself, because I do not appreciate my life, I take everything for granted. I shall learn how to appreciate my life from now on.

Hmm.. I guess 2011 is just a bad year.



16 years old, form 4 is a very tough year for me. I can't cope up with a lot of subjects. A plies of homework everyday is driving me crazy. Now I understand why when I was form 3, the form 4s told me PMR is a piece of cake, I really do. Form 4 is HECTIC, you can barely have time for yourself.

I miss those moments after PMR..



Seafield Challenge brought me closer to the bising-ians, one of the best chapter in my life




I guess I'm done, Good Night!


Lovesss, Ke Jia.

No comments: