Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!




Happy 15th Birthday, Michelle Tang! Well, I met you during Teen Dhamma Camp 12th, it's my pleasure to know you. Although we are not close, you are still a great friend to me. I'm so sorry that I accidentally hit you and your spectacle dropped on the floor, so sorry!


Thanks for being such a great team mate during TDC. I have to admit that you are a smart girl although I don't want to haha! You helped me a lot to answered the dhamma questions when I was cracking my head to think what's the answer suppose to be! Thanks a lot. :)



School gonna reopen in one day time! So, I hope you will have tonnes of fun in school and study hard for PMR. Pass your results with flying colours, I know you can do it! All the best! Once again, happy fantabulous 15th Birthday, I owe you a hug! ;)




LOVESSS, Ke Jia.

No comments: