Friday, June 18, 2010

A full stop for June's holidays.


The title says it all.


I'm here to blog again!


The past two days, I went to a news casting workshop. I went there by force but eventually I found out it was fun! We went to NTV7 studio to take a look how the newscaster do their work professionally. Honestly, it was quite boring.


Teacher asked us to use 15 frames and make it into a story, there were 3 titles. My title is 'My 1st Acting Class'. My team mates and I did a great job, we got the highest marks in the class! And, I love this scene that I had captured down. :)



This picture shows that the guy is feeling sad and tears are rolling down from his cheeks, a friend of him felt pity and comfort him.


Yeah, I love this scene a lot!


We put a lot of afford in it. I have a great team mates. :)






LOVESSS, Ke Jia

No comments: