Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ryan's fans club gathering.

Sorry for the potong steam, Hong Kong's post will be on the next post. (:



I got a basketball competition today, Jasmine Cup. The basketball competition delayed due to the heavy rain. Our match supposed to be at 3.00pm but delayed till 4.00pm haha. Our opponent are all MSSS so yeah. We did our best already, good job guys! (:



After that, i'm running out of time. I rushed to Pyramid for the gathering. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a traffic jam, it really piss me off! The minute i reached there, i was late but luckily i got to see Ryan! I went there with Michelle Lim. We were so embarrass because we were the late comers haha. Michelle Lim was afraid and gonna pull me out from the restaurant but i refused so she had to accompany me. :P



Took a few of photos,

Me & Ryan (:

Ryan!

Michelle Lim ; Ryan ; Ke Jia (:




After that, Michelle went to meet up with her parents, guess what? I found until Rynn Lim's new album, is like finally! :D





p/s : I'm so happy! :D:D:D


Till then.


No comments: