Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 1 (part2)

After Ladies Market, tour guide brought us to Avenue of Stars which I desperate to go there haha. Quite a numbered of HK's actor/actress went there before. Was hoping to see any of them but unfortunately no. :(


Once we reached there, the sky was already dark & the time was just around 5.00 pm. I am shocked because usually in Malaysia the sky turn dark only around 7.00pm. The wind there was so strong & my hair was so freaking messy lol.


Well, the tour guide gave us 30 minutes to walk around there. Hey come on, 30 minutes is not enough. Family & I went up to the bus late. The whole bunch of people in the bus were waiting for us. So sorry. :P




I love the buildings! (:

An old fashion video camera?

Compared my hand with his handprint.

Bruce Lee!

Jackie Chan! He has a pair of huge hand. XD



(:



Next stop: Wax museum, stay tune!


No comments: