Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 1 (part3)

I use freaking 3 days to resize those photos below!




After Avenue of Stars, we dined. We ate goose meat, it was a scrumptious meal! I went out the restaurant after that and i looked up to see those pretty skies because i don't believe our tour guide said that Hong Kong can hardly see the skies. The minute I looked up, I was like ohh! its ture! I can't see the skies, all the tall buildings are blocking them lol.


I slept in the bus when the bus is heading to the Wax Museum, I was exhausted. So, i don't know how long was the journey. Around 2 hours I guess. When I reached there, the weather was so cold, strong wind. Well, is cooling! (:


All my close friends should have know that I scare of height. Before go in to the museum, we need to use escalator to go UP to reach the wax museum. Actually the way to the museum is go DOWN using the escalator. We walked the wrong directions! We went up higher and higher, so scary leh! hahaha.


Once I reached the Wax Museum, I was so excited because I saw Bruce Lee's statue. So, took the camera and snapped! For your information, Bruce Lee's statue is outside the Wax Museum haha. Bought tickets & let's go! Woohoo!












They are tall! ( i tip toe kay lol)













Me & my aunty. (she is short :P)

I'm the KING!













Astro Girl! XD





TALL!





Rest In Peace. (:



I hate my fringe. -.-


After that, the tour guide brought us to somewhere near the Wax Museum to see the view of the whole Hong Kong from the top. Unfortunately, we couldn't see anything because the weather was misty! How sad. :(




Next stop: Lam Kwai Fong, stay tune!


No comments: