Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 1 (lastpart)

First of all, Merry Christmas & also Happy New Year to all of you! 5 more days to 2010? One more week of holidays? Time flies! :(




Okay, I shall continue with my HK trip post. After Wax Museum, we went to a place that a lot of singer/actor/actress would probably be there BUT we can hardly see them! I saw an actor but I don't know his name haha.



This place called Lan Kwai Fong & is so crowded, you can get lost at there easily. Well, a lot of them are Americans people. Their hands were holding a bottle of beer and they were walking around like nobody's business. Our tour guide told us this is also the place that Justin & Gary fought. How I wish I could be there that time haha!



You can see prostitutes everywhere. When we were heading back to our bus, I saw a prostitute with an Americans guy hugging each other and my mom even heard that the prostitute said to that guy "Come la, I will stay with you for two nights!"* the distance of her mouth was just 1cm away from the guy! Yuck! -.-






Look those people at your left side in this picture.















After that, went back hotel and Good Night! (:


Panda everywhere. (:



A small kitchen at our hotel room, how cute! (:



Next stop: Hong Kong Disney Land!


(iknowmyblogisboring)


No comments: