Monday, December 28, 2009

DSLR outing.

Thanks to the organizer, Lee Wee Jui who had organize this outing. It was fun & I learnt a lot of things throughout the whole outing. People who attended are Me, Jason Tew, HonVee, Wee Jui, Mun Yee. Ju Ting & Cai Yi accompanied me too! Thanks a lot yo!


D3000,D5000,D80, D90! (:



Pictures below would be smaller because I used PhotoScape to edit and it came out like this. So sorry. You can ask me the original one if you want. (:



Lens!

Liew Hon Vee!

Jason Tew!

Random.

Random.

This person can stand there for like 10 minutes or more than that without moving lol!

HonVee post for the camera!

Lee Wee Jui!

Quah Mun Yee!





Till then.



p/s: HK post will be the next post. :D
p/s: I bet i'm the fastest one who update all the pictures here! x)



No comments: