Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 1 (part1)

Woke up early in the morning and headed to the airport. Went there around 6 something and we need to wait till 9.15 for our flight! Ran around the airport, took some photos etc. Family & I took Malaysia Airlines. Free lunch was served and got a tiny little TV in front of me. Watched "Eloise At Christmas Time" since Christmas is around the corner. (:













Free lunch in the flight. (:




After 3 hours and 25 minutes flight, I finally reached Hong Kong! Woohoo! Was too excited and snapped the photo below using a flash and everyone looked at me. I was like oppss! 1.06pm was the time of the flight landed in Hong Kong's airport. I was hoping that my tour guide is a handsome guy lol!


















After settle everything down, we waited for our tour guide. My hope was gone! Is a lady! How sad. :( She brought us to the bus and yeah, HK here i come! Well, she's not as bad as i thought. Her name is Fiona. She's a very hilarious person and I started to like her as my tour guide, seriously. Hong Kong is a place that full with buildings, you can hardly see the skies haha.



See?

Does it looks familiar to those who watch HK's drama? (:







The tour guide brought us to the hotel that we gonna stay for the next two days. The name of the hotel is PANDA HOTEL. Isn't cute? Fiona told us that a sport star is staying the same hotel as us. A guy name Liu Xiang. Those who don't know him, do some research yo. He is a famous runner from China & world champion. (:



The 1st place I went, Ladies Market. Most people could speak Cantonese and also Mandarin, some may speak small amount of English. Well, this place is so crowded and I have no patience to stay there any longer. Those restaurant are small and crowded. Family & I went into a restaurant and ate a bowl of Wan Tan Mee. They cooked Wan Tan Mee with soup unlike Malaysia. Thumbs up! (:








A famous theatre at Ladies Street.

See what i meant?

SoyA street. XD







Avenue of Stars, stay tune! (:



[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: