Monday, October 12, 2009

Lick Hung's family day.

I went back to Lick Hung on sunday. I totally got no regrets for going back. I got to meet up some of my old friends. At first, it was so bored because i've been walking around the school, i did not meet any of my old classmates besides Ying Xuen. =) After that, when i was walking around with Yee Pei they all, I saw all my old classmates were gathering on the stairs there, so i joined them. =)

Saw Michelle Lim, Cheryl Yoong, Kong Hui, Wern Kang, Win Siang, Xing Yiow, Jie Xi, Kenneth, Jin Cen, Kim Seng, Kah Weng, Yat Haw, William, Chun Kit, Christine, Amelia, William, Jia Yi, Yi Wen, Hui Yin, Regina Khoo, Shen Siong, Bryan Cheng and Ying Xuen. All are from 6D/2007 ! :D

I did not take a picture with Jie Xi. =(

Not going to type much, let the pictures do the talking. =)




Michelle, Fui Wern, Cheyl, Xing Yiow. =)

Cheryl Yoong Jia Min ! :D

Look at Kong Hui hahaha.

Memories. 6D class. =)

William :" Why the door spoil ady? Our 6D class door leh, don't spoil !" LOL.

Cute Xuen & Jie Xi. Jie Xi has nice features. =)

Michelle Lim ! :D

Tan Ying Xuen ! :D

Regina Khoo Zi Rou ! :D

Yi Wen ! :D

Jia Yi ! :D

Liew Kong Hui ! :D

Old classmates. Miss them !

Regina & Xuen. =)

Yoong ! :D

Regina, Kong Hui, Kim Seng. =)

Janice Wong Jing Qian ! :D

Loo Fui Wern ! My new friend. =)

Tan Christine ! :D

The Girls.

Xuen & Jie Xi not here. =(

Pendek ! :D

Amanda Lim ! :D

The 4 princesses. =)

Group Pic ! =)



I miss 6D/2007 !


Till then.

[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: