Saturday, October 17, 2009

17/10/2009 !




17.10.2009 !



Just came back from Sunway Pyramid an hour ago. The purpose I go there is to meet Ethan Ruan & Cheryl Yang. And i met them ! OMG ! Unbelievable ! xD



They came to Malaysia to promote the show named '败犬女王'. The guy is so friendly & cute! The girl is gorgeous! When my turn to let them sign the DVD, Ethan Ruan was so friendly and said "HELLO!" and smiled at me. I don't remember that i did shake hand with him or not because he smiled at me and i was like blank out, overjoyed. After he signed, he said "BYE BYE!" and smiled at me once again. Later, i want to take back my DVD and he asked me "Is this yours?" I was like yeah and he smiled at me again! *melts.



I know is quite lame but who cares? I enjoyed! =)



After exam, I will edit this post with pictures I took today. Is quite blur because is too crowded.
Stay tune !



My blog will be dead until 2nd of November.




Till then.


[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: