Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We were wrong.

Hey !

2nd day of September. =)

Hmm, exam is around the corner AGAIN and i haven't even touch my books.

Yesterday we celebrated birthday for Cai Yi & Kua Jian Zheng ! 2fasihians bought a chocolate cheese cake for this two August & September babies. =)

Let me describe Cai Yi.

She is a girl, obviously. I love to argue with her but still she is my best friend. We always argue for useless things lol. I always ask her who she like? She always replied me " I don't know what is LIKE " haha. Such a dumb answer. Dummy ! Then who you admire? " No one " I'm speechless.

She is a Maths pro, I always call her to teach me. Yes, she did BUT she always shout at me if i still cannot get what is she saying. Be patient a bit lah ! :P

We always share songs that we listen to, Chinese & English but mostly Chinese. =) This girl don't remember what is the song name neither the singer although she listen to that song a thousand times.

Her birthday fall on the 29th of August which is Michael Jackson's birthday too ! Oh, before i forget.

Her results improved tremendously. ;D
&
Happy 14th birthday !
Iloveyou.

Next Ah Kua.

This guy don't like to talk to girl. Taller than me ! He is a bowling player & always skip exam due to his competition haha. Lastly, be more talkative ! =)

Happy 14th Birthday ! ;D


Teacher told us our ranking in class today.
I got 7th place in class but my mom still not satisfied with it, grrrr.
I'm satisfied. =)

Once again, i want to wish August babies a Happy Birthday :-

Cheah Cai Yi.

Kiew Yee Pei.

Amanda Lim Mei-Yien.

Kenneth Tan.

Michael Jackson.


I think that's all. =)

[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: