Thursday, September 3, 2009

Past.

Visited Regina's blog. =)

My mind flew through a lot of pictures when I'm still in primary.

Pictures that I'm having fun with Michelle Lim, Regina Khoo, Lee Jie Xi, Tan Ying Xuen, Cheryl Yoong, Yap Ji Han etc.

Those are best friends of mine in primary, now also counted, OF COURSE.

They gave me a lot of happy memories but not sad memories.






Hey girls, remember whenever recess time, we always play Jadi Jadi or Ice And Water at the basketball court?

We love to write messages on a paper and pass it to eac
h other?

We gossip about those bitches?

We was preparing for our performance at C Zuo Li Tang which leaded by Cheryl & Jin Cen?

We always stay back after school tuition?

We always walk to Sri Melur for lunch?

We always play poker cards with each other after UPSR?

I fell in love in someone and you all keep teasing me? hahaha.

I always buy E-POP for you all? *lol










6D/2007 !

My cheeky friends but still i love them ! =)

Mwah !

Standard 5 or 6? :)

Memories.

HAHAHA. =)

My beloved friends !

2007. =)








I miss those times, i really miss it.








But then, I knew that those times will not come back.

I will cherish those moments.

Not being emo, just express my feelings that how much i miss those times when I'm in primary school.

=)

Lots of love,
Ke Jia.


[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: