Thursday, November 6, 2008

Exam is over ! *cheer*

Yes yes yes, did you hear me?

MY EXAM IS OVER !

I didn't notice that one year past so fast. I still remember the first time i step into seafield is on 4/1/2008 lol. =) I'm going to be form2 on 1/1/2009. And new year is coming, got angpau to take ;p

A loads of things happened this year. I met new friends etc. And i LOVE my happy 3 friends [Kiew Yee Pei] [Amanda Lim] [Tan Ke Jia] Hope we will last long forever ;D Not just them of course, [Ong Ju Ting] [Teo Vi Vien] [Cheah Cai Yi] [Wong Xue Er] They are sampat sometimes ;p We laugh together, play together, say people gossip together LOL XP AND they entertain me sometimes o.o

Thanks, friends. =)

Some of my friends will transfer school next year, sad case D;
BYE BYE D;

I'm proud to say that ' I'M A SEAFIELDIAN ' :)

I love 1Fasih/2008 hee. =) The first day i step in this class. I don't know who the hell you are BUT now, i remember the whole class people's name HAHA. I'm just talking crap i know.



I LOVE EVERYTHING NOW ;D

-Ke Jia-

No comments: