Friday, October 24, 2008

G-O-S-H ! | Tagged By Lee Xin Er

Gosh, today my friend vomitted. Ekkk

This is how the story started.

When she is drinking her water, my another friend pushed her. And normally people been push, the water will just pour onto your skirt. BUT when she been pushed, she split out water and vomitted GOSH. Me and Cai Yi, two scary cat, Ran away from her *Sorry, i don't meant that. Just that i HATE to hear vomit sound and HATE to see people vomit*

2nd part.

After that. We thought she is ok already. But later she told us that she feel like vomitting again. And somebody gave her plastic bag. She feel like vomitting but she can't vomit out. After that,
vivien called her to drink water so she can vomit it out. And she REALLY vomit. OMG. And i close my ear, close my eyes. I feel scare, i don't know why. Later, she is fully recovered. Woo~
Take Care yep =D
Tagged by Xin er
1.Do you have secrets?
-Yes
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
-A Happy Family
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
-KIEW YEE PEI and AMANDA LIM
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
-Donate to charities, Shopping ;D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
-Nope, sister love ;D
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-Being loved by someone that i LOVE
7. If you had 3 wishes what would it be?
-Happy Family
-A Handsome Guy ;p
-A Ture Friend
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
-Don't know
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
-When my parents agree me go out with friends
10. What takes you down the fastest?
-My best friend betrayed me?
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
-Means i'm 23 years old. I have no idea
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
-My Family and Friends
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
-Single and Rich ;D
15. Would you give all in a relationship?
-Maybe Yes, Maybe No
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one who love me
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
-Depends how horrible
18. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
-I may wish i have a relationship, but sometimes i prefer single
19. What's the hardest thing for you?
- S-T-U-D-Y ! I Hate It
20. Tagging
-People who saw this tag

1) Are you really ready for 100 questions?
- OMG 100? Yeap ...
2) Who's the best kisser you've ever kissed?
- I'm a newbie of that, and i didn't kissed before
3) Do you believe in God?
- Of Course
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
- I seldom said that
6) What's your ringtone?
- A emo chinese song
7) Have a best friend?
- Maybe? K.Y.P and L.M.Y
8) Are you a boy or girl?
- I am an ordinary girl ;D
9) How do you want to die?
- I am not dying now ;p
11) What did you last drink?
- Water
12) Last call?
- Teo Vi Vien
13) Tom from MySpace is about to go to jail, what's your first thought?
- Er, do i know him ?
14) Do you have an attitude?
- Of Course
16) Ever been in love?
- Yeap ;D
17) How much do you text?
- What text? lol
18) Like reading?
- Sometimes
19) Are you gonna get high later?
- No, nothing makes me high
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
- Yes
21) Do you miss someone?
- Maybe?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
- Huh?
23) Who is your best friend's brother's wife's daughter's boyfriend?
- She didn't not has a brother that already married
24) Do you tan a lot?
- What tan? I just know TAN ke jia lol, No lah
25) How exactly are you feeling?
- * Faint * Long Tag
26) Ever eat food in a car while someone or your self is driving?
- Yeap, but not ' yourself driving ' because i don't know how to drive.
28) Have you ever started a rumor?
- No
30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people?
- No
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
- No
32) What are you listening to?
- Rynn Lim's song ;D
33) Do you want to have kids?
- Maybe?
34) Ever kissed somebody thats name started with an E?
- No
35) Do you type fast?
- Not really
36) Do you have piercings?
- Yeap, ear
38) Can you spell?
-Of course i can ;D
39) What do you miss most about your past?
- My past? Don't Know
40) What are you craving right now?
- A guy that i loved ;p
43) Does somebody love you?
- How do i know
44) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- Yeap, memang ;D I love my daddy and mummy ;D
45) Are you secretly liking someone?
- Yeap ;p
46) Do you believe your ex thinks about you?
- My ex ? How i know
47) Who is your 6th best friend?
- Cheryl? Regina?
48) Have you ever been betrayed by a best friend?
- Nope
49) Your hair color?
- Black and some brownish
50) Is your house big?
- Corner House
51) Where is your cat at?
- I don't have cat
52) Have you ever walked outside in the rain?
- not walk RUN ;D
53) Do you think you're a good person?
- Ask my friend then you'll know
54) Do you believe everything happens for a reasons?
- Yeap, of course
55) Do you take drugs?
- NO WAY !
56) Last time you had a nice bubble bath?
- Maybe? when i'm a little baby ;p
57) Whats your middle name?
- Ke
58) Do you play the Wii?
- What Wii?
59) How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
- What is that?
60) How long have you had a myspace?
- No, i don't have
61) Who has inspired you the most?
- My friends and family
62) Favorite line?
- What line?
63) How old will you be in 4months?
- 14 (2009)
64) Are you mean?
- Not really ;D
65) Can you keep white shoes clean?
- Yeap, wash it
66) Do you believe in true love?
- Not really
67) Do you like roller coasters that go upside down?
- depends how many degree XD
68) Are you proud of the person you've become?
- Yeap
69) Do you wanna change?
- Yeap
70) Do you like to be outside?
- Yeap
71) What are you looking forward to?
- I don't know
72) Are you bored?
- Yes, this stupid long tag
73) Do you want to get married?
- Yes
74) Ever fail a class?
- Nope ;D
75) Are you hungry?
- Nope
76) Do you have a bank account?
- Yes
78) What'll make you happy?
- I saw the guy i liked ;D
79) Would you change your name?
- NO, i LOVE my name ;p
80) Do you know how to skateboard?
- No
81) Has someone ever sang to you?
- No ;(
82) Do you watch the news?
- Watch entertainment news
83) What is your zodiac sign?
- Libra
84) How does your bf/gf feel about their ex?
- How the hell i know
Will continue and answer those question tomorrow,
Is freaking late now
Gotta Go People
Bye, SweetDream =D
FINALLY, I HAD DONE MY LONG TAG ;D
P/S : Sorry guys, I lazy to put colours in my tags.
-Ke Jia-

No comments: