Monday, August 25, 2008

Goodbye Beijing 2008 , Hello London 2012
:D
Heh ! got watched yesterday Olympic closing ceromony? XD The fireworks is nice! :D Olympic finish d T.T. Nevermind. Wait after four years then boleh tengok d. XD that time i sudah 17. SPM! =XXX Yesterday was fun! :D my mum bring me to buy new shirt XD and later we go pyramid. I bought two CD from speedy :D One is Nicholas Teo concert DVD and lin you jia DVD and CD ... i noe its lame. but i like it! :D My sis bought a bag from Hello Planet XD i oso bought two key chain for my fwen XD amanda and yee pei! :D Then later pergi makan pizza. That smell tasty XD then balik rumah watch olympic closing ceromony lo. ahah! The singer is so weird XD. [Today] no comments XD same lo. school day. bored =.= then tomorrow morning saya pergi Basketball Trianing LOL my loves hah :D

No comments: