Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holidays !

I'm packing my suitcase now, going on a vacation tomorrow morning! Need to wake up early in the morning and head to the airport! This is the second time I take a plane, quite excited though. (:


I will miss a lot of fun when I'm not in Malaysia! I couldn't attend 6D/07 gathering party! I miss them a lot, seriously. Well, have fun ya guys ! Take more photos ! (:


Secondly, I can't go RynnLim's concert in Genting! The entrance is free! Buy his album or download his caller ringtone and you will get two tickets! Well, not counted as free la, but no need to pay rm100 above to go his concert. Worth it right?(for me la) His concert is on 12th of dec, it means this Saturday! Just truly hope that his concert will be going on successfully. (:


My blog will be dead for 6 days! Please do leave your words in the chatbox to keep my blog alive haha.



HK, here i come !




Till then.

[iloverynnlimyuzohng]

No comments: