Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yada Yada..

Pictures that took by a DSLR takes a long time to upload ! O.O

Will upload those pictures later ! I'm so lazy !









SEEEE Wenn Chyi !


Pay a visit to her blog just now & grabbed the picture above. =)


Well, she can counted as my close friend in form 1. She's a happy go lucky girl ! Have a sweet sweet smile. Always accompany me play basketball when there's no one that can accompany me. She's also a outspoken person, very sociable ! OHHH, i love you SEEEEE Wenn Chyi ! :D


Her full name is See Wenn Chyi & I created a funny yet lame conversation I guess.



"What is Wenn Chyi's full name?"
"See Wenn Chyi"
"I'm asking you what is Wenn Chyi's full name, you called me to see her for what?"

LOL. Lame.





I'm just too bored !!!





I went to U6 court almost everyday during the first week of school holidays with Carney, Dylan, Shing Kern, Lik Wei, Cai Yi, Ju Ting etc. Had a lot of fun playing bsb haha !




These days, I chit-chat with Yee Pei on the phone non-stop till late night. XD




I want to go Rynn Lim's concert on the 12/12 in Genting but can't.
I want Rynn Lim's new album but i can't find !





OMG, I don't know what am i doing lol.





Till then.

[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: