Friday, September 25, 2009

Meaningless.



Hey !

Is been a long time since I've updated my blog. Not that long actually.

Hmm, where should i start?



My parents brought me to Ipoh, one day trip. Overall is fun. :D
Pictures eh? lazy or maybe later. =)




I went to basketball training almost the whole week of this raya's holidays. I've nothing better to do besides basketball. I'm getting darker darker and darker sooner but who cares? And guess what? I saw a rainbow on Wednesday morning when i'm on the way to bsb training, amazing. Some people might think "chey, just a rainbow nee mah" but hey, this is just only my 2nd times saw a rainbow on the sky. Hardly see rainbow nowadays. =)




Today, went for bsb at USJ11 with 2fasihians & Wenn Chyi. I & Wenn Chyi are the earliest who reach there. I slipped when playing because the floor is extremely slippery haha.




To you,
I think i've forgotten the past & what you did to us but somehow it will recall me when i saw you. I think i've forgave you. I think that you're not that bitchy as last time. Early days, gossip about you is what we did everyday but i found that we rarely gossip about you nowadays, miraculous. Or maybe we don't even want to care anything about you, or we're tired to gossip about you. But still, i can't really forgive you from my bottom of my heart. I can't let go so easily.




Anyhow, I think GOSSIP this word is a good word. If your enemy gossip about you that means he/she care for you even though he/she is talking bad behind you. Hmm, example. If he/she was your best friend or friend and you quarrel with he/she and you love to gossip about her, says that he/she is bite off more than one can chew etc. I think this is another way of care of you towards he/she. The other way round, you can don't gossip about he/she but why you must gossip about he/she? Because you care he/she. This is my point of view or you all can take as i'm crapping. =)





Bit by bit, I found this feeling after i quarrel with a friend of mine and gossip about her everyday.




It doesn't mean i'll forgive her or what, just express my feelings here.




Some people come in to our life and quickly go.

Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our heart.


[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: