Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pyramid outing.

Hello !

Today is Kiew Yee Pei's birthday, everybody who saw this go wish her ! :D

And she invited us to her so called birthday party at Sunway Pyramid. Ju Ting, you miss the fun ! :(

Wei Minn came at 10am which is freaking early. Me & Cai Yi were the second one who reached pyramid.

On the way to pyramid, Cai Yi's mom was so funny which make me can't stop laughing.

We reached pyramid around 11.30 :)

Then, meet up with the birthday girl. I suppose to buy her a present but i totally forgot about it wth. Sorry, girlfriend ! :(

After that, we went to Laksa Shack for lunch.

I looked through the menu, nothing nice seem to attract me.

I ordered Curry Laksa which is so-not-nice and cost RM 10.00 a bowl.

Cai Yi said, I smell something like raw fish and I'm going to punk. LOL LOL.

Half way eating, Vincent came followed by Wee Jui. :D

They were smart enough to not order anything lol.

9 people came only. Me, Cai Yi, Yee Pei, Yee Lei, Chuan Jian, Wee Jui, Vincent, Wei Minn & Shing Kern.

After finish eating, Yee Pei suddenly changed her mind. She wants to go Cinema. So we followed her since she is the princess of the day. :D

But unfortunately, Cinema was so full.

So, we went to arcade.

Then the princess wants to go bowling but i did not follow her because i haven't play finish the tokens in my hand haha.

Me & Cai Yi played the drum game which is so embarrassing LOL.

Thanks CJ for teman-ed us haha. :)

After that, the princess changed her mind again. She wants to go ice-skating. So, lets go !

I was so pissed off of myself because i can't even stand without holding the side bar which the others can !

Me & Shing Kern failed LOL.

At first, CJ keep teach Shing Kern and I called him to teach me but he refused. Fine, but at last he taught me but i still don't understand haha. And he ran away. ._.

Cai Yi solo. Admire her. =)

Thanks to Wee Jui ! :D

He is so kind enough to teach me but still i don't understand. I CAN'T STAND, EVEN ONCE !

So, I called him to pulled me to the center with Yee Pei they all and i was like holding his arm extremely tide haha. Sorry if i hurt you or what. :)

Thanks to Amanda Lim & Su Min too ! :D

They accompany me and bring me around the ice rink. =)

Cai Yi too !

Appreciate a lot !

And is 5.oopm and i need to go back home. So buh bye.

Had a very fun day today.

Once again, Happy Birthday, Kiew Yee Pei ! Forgive all my mistakes. Hope you enjoyed your day. Have a fabulous 14th, girlfriend.

Will edit this post later, I'm waiting for Amanda Lim for the pictures we took today. Just a few. =)

[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: