Friday, July 24, 2009

No more longer friends.

Hmm, is 1.40 am now. I'm still infront of the computer haha.

Went to my friendster profile to take a look, since a ages ago i have signed in friendster. ;)

Looking around, and suddenly saw my no more longer friend's friendster profile.
I take a look into her photo album etc & saw our pictures inside, our happy memories but now is all gone & this recalled me last time we were always a bunch of happy & sampat friends but now.. you're no longer OUR friend. The happy memories WILL NOT appears again .

I felt sad about it at first..
but no more longer .

I will not care about a single little things of you. Just let it over. START A NEW LIFE .

Grabbed two pictures from her profile :-



No more longer friend.

ByeBye !

[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: