Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Carnival Day 2009.

Regina ! * i look retarded. :)

Hey guys, welcome to my dead blog haha.

I'm here to say that my school carnival day was fun ! To those who never come, you all miss out the fun ! =)

I saw CHERYL YOONG ! REGINA ! My long lost best friends ! I love them !

Hmm, i also saw YAT HAW ! My ex-classmates. You know what he said when he first saw me.
" Hey Ke Jia ! Why you suddenly so short wan? "


And he is freaking tall. I still remember he was soo short last time ahaha. :P


The second time he saw me.

" Ke Jia, you were the tallest in our class last time, why now so short ady eh? *curious face "
* Me " Errr.. *look at him & chester" lol.

I'm speechless ! haha.


And also CHAN CHESTER ! My beloved pet brother !
He is freaking tall also. =)


p/s : will update pictures when i'm free, byebye !


[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: