Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teen Dhamma Camp 11th.

Hey guys !



Just came back from Teen Dhamma Camp 11th. :)

This camp was amazing, awesome, great !

It was 4 days 3 nights, really fun.



The first day, when I reached to Sunday Dhamma School. I don't know a single person. So, i sat there quietly until i saw Jing Xian ! But we are not close at all, just said a 'Hi' then byebye haha. And her bunch of friends from SMK USJ12 came too. Okay ! The camp started but we haven't started our journey to JingLongShan, Rawang yet. We played M.E.T.A.M.O.R.P.H.O.S.I.S, is a very unique game. After that, the commites separated all of the participants to 8 groups. My group's name was TIGERSWALLOWTAIL, cool huh? We were in Group 6. On that moment, I had make 10 new friends, I feel so glad. :)



The 10 new friends :

Tan Hon Chao ( A very good leader)
Chuan Xin Vee ( She use to be my best friend in this camp)
Brian Chong ( He is a very annoying person yet good-hearted)
Vivian Gan (Her GA treat her very good)
Tan Ger Ean ( A very funny girl)
Ng May Yee
Vincent Tan
Chua Siew May
Puah Wai Rong
Tan Ke Jia (is me)

Our Cheer :

We Will, We Will Rock You, Rock You !
We float like a butterfly, strike with a ROAR~
ROAR !

I want to thanks them that accompany me for the following days and of course we are a group. We tried our best to get more marbles and we turned out to be 1st runner-up. HAHA, yaayyy. :)

The 2nd & 3rd days was fun. I had more friends and more firends. We played a lot of games. Such as Cosplay, CSI, Singing, Compose song, Talent Time etc. And i can remember some of the commites names haha, aren't that good? lol. I remember Bro. Pei Song, Bro. Jeremy, Sis. Ashley, Bro. Guan Shen, Sis. Shu Hui, Sis. Jesmine etc. Last Day, I cried. =/ We hug each others too. :)

We played a game called Guardian Angle & Cucu, ilovethis. :)

Oh yeah, before i forget.

- Lim Min Li
- Chuan Xin Vee
- Wong Yin Ying
- Jeanne

Just a simple Thank You to you all for being my friends.
" You're my trusted friends " ♥ ♥ ♥

p/s : Pictures of the camp i need to wait for my leader to online first haha.

No comments: