Monday, April 20, 2009

Bitch.

My mood was terribly ruined by someone today. ==


I'm here to ask you, what's your problem lah? You no need to tell the whole school that you felt so left out whatever shit. We did talk to you, entertain with you and so on. You can use another way to say out your feelings, no need to cry. You're not a little girl anymore. And please, don't blame everything to us. You change your atitude first lah, we can't stand your f***ing atitude, sorry for the foul word.

DON'T FOOL US, we're not dumb. You always say 'this' to us but you do 'that' at the back of us. Did you realize? I bet no. Okay lah, somebody told me that you try your best to let us forgive you, without doubt. I can see it but you're still so arghhh. PLEASE CHANGE.

SK ; I don't what's wrong with you. Keep blaming us. Control yourself ! I hope you'll think properly that what we said to you.

p/s : If you or you or you saw this post, don't get mad of me. I'm just saying the truth.

[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: