Sunday, March 1, 2009

A fun day with them. :)

Yesterday Cross Country was fun haha, i got a yellow paper without a word on it.
Went to Yat Kuan's birthday party yesterday, had a loads of fun with them. :)
I laughed a lot with yat kuan, michelle, tze jing. :P
Jun Mae damn hyper & sampat, don't mind me blekk. :P
Let the picturess do the talking ! =D



Tzeeee Jing. :D

Michellleeeee. :P

Yat Kuan. :D

Jun Mae, the hyper girl. :D

Teng Yan. :D

Kelly. :D

Ohh no.

Zhee Laine. :D

Peace. :)


Credits to me haha.

She and her dog that i gave her. :)

Camera shy haha.

Ah Yat Kuan.

Yat Kuannn. :D

Pizza.

ohh, i'm retarded.






Formal, i'm the daikajie. :P





I throw the pillow there, oppsie.
As you can see, her hyper-ness. :)


Done ! finally.
Happy Early Birthday Chan Yat Kuan, my shorty mui. ;D
I'll add more pictures tomorrow in this post, maybe not haha.
I miss out the cake section pictures ahh.
For more pictures, go click Yat Kuan/ Tze Jing/ Jun Mae/ Michelle at my links.
[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: