Friday, March 20, 2009

Fair.

Cheer.


I think i'm not suitable in cheer, maybe i am? Okay, i don't really like cheer nowdays. 2008 is so much better than 2009. I joined since last year september. Alright, i'm not flexible or strong. I'm a baser and sporter. Captain, please be FAIR enough to us that are not flexible. I know i have no rights to said like that because i'm just a junior, i'm just saying out what i feel in cheer.


I have the same feelings as Yee Pei, I got think before that should I quit cheer or not. But if i quit, i can't be so close with my cheer friends anymore. I know them in cheer, i'm happy to have friends like them. My jumps & flexibility sucks, I will work harder on it. My mum don't let me go cheer gym, i don't know why. It made me so pissed off.


When i'm basing and i can't lift up the flyer in elavator. Please let me try again and i'll look forward to my mistake. Don't change another people to take over me, like that i can't learn up my mistake. I felt so left out in cheer everytime, its okay. I don't really mind. My mum wanted me to choose basketball or cheer either one because she want me to concentrate in my study, don't so active in sports.


Its a hard decision for me, mum. Basketball, I'm a school team player, I don't wanna to waste it. Cheer, i don't know. But .. Ahh, you don't know what i'm thinking now. Anyway, fair is important for me. Thats all i wanted to said, bye.



[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: