Friday, February 6, 2009

Your voice is my soundtrack.

I finished my links ! yay meee.
Now my blog is colourful haha, super super thank you to Tan Kian Hui. ;D
I don't like the font laa, kian hui.
He helped me update my whole blog omg, he is such a kind guy :)

'Big thanks to DANGO DAIKAZOKU for the awesome Graphic work.Big thanks to BLOGSKINS.COM too for the layout basscode.Most importantly, super super thanks to TAN KIAN HUI! The super super kind person who always helps me on blogskins thingy ;D I owe him big time, yay!'

Ehem, he write one not me :P

This whole week each society is busying selling those valentine's day gift.
Me too ! i'm helping cheer to promote haha.
I bought a few from scouts & cheer for my friends heh :)
Today school was fun? =)
I went for cheer meeting then went chinese society.
Yee Pei terpaksa to teman me nyahahaha.
We played 'bian lun hui' (if you get what i mean)
Kinda funny hahahaha.
Oh yeah, today i lost my tatabahasa book and you know what.
I find the whole school & i opened the dustbin and look around LMAO.
And when i saw Stephanie, she told me ' ke jia, your book is with me'.
Then i was like oh my, finally i found you 'book' haha.
If not i need to copy all over again booo.
Thats all for today. ;D


[iloverynnlimyuzhong]

No comments: