Thursday, November 27, 2008

A funny, simple post.

( remember to click and view the original resolution (: )


Kian Hui edited this picture.
makes me LMAO
Thanks laa. =)

And this is a movie name ' Happy 3 Frens '

Anybody interested? HAHA.

In Movie Theaters December 2008

Nah, just joking

Panda, Helmet, Ketam <3

-Happy 3 friends last forever-

TO : Amanda Lim & Kiew Yee Pei. =P

We are Friends



I got your back



You got mine,



I'll help you out



Anytime!



To see you hurt



To see you cry



Makes me weep



And wanna die



And if you agree



To never fight



It wouldn't matter



Whos wrong or right



If a broken heart



Needs a mend



I'll be right there



Till the end



If your cheeks are wet



From drops of tears



Don't worry



Let go of your fears



Hand in hand



Love is sent,



We'll be friends



Till the end !!!! <33



p/s: Took in yat kuan's profile, don't mind? ;)

p/ss: TAN KIAN HUI, thanks thanks thanks ! =D

p/sss: I took the picture down ady.

p/ssss: Michelle, one more day ~

No comments: